When applying to study a degree, you will need to provide:
- Official transcript from Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies.
- If studies are within 10 years, please provide certified copies.
- Partially completed studies may be used as entry into a degree.
Here are some of the people who are eligible to certify your documentation within Australia:
- Police officers
- Health professionals (pharmacist, doctor)
- A teacher at a school or tertiary education institution
If you are studying with us outside of Australia, the following people are eligible to certify your documentation:
- Justice of the Peace
- Notary public
- Australian Consular Officer or Australian Diplomatic Officer (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act 1955)
- Employee of the Commonwealth or the Australian Trade Commission who works outside Australia.
Western Sydney University Online requires you to meet the following criteria below when submitting certified documentation:
The certifying officer must:
- Write on the copy “This is a true copy of the original documents sighted by me”
- Sign and print their name
- Provide an address and a contact telephone number
- State their profession or occupation group
- Write on the copy the date certified
- Affix the official stamp or seal of the certifier’s organisation on the copy
If the certifying officer is a Justice of The Peace, the certifying officer must list their registration number and state/territory of registration.